(adds details on results) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Renault , Europe's fourth-largest carmaker, reported a 2.7 percent operating margin for the first half of 2006 on Thursday, beating expectations of a margin of 2.5 percent. Citing strong headwinds and higher raw material costs, France's Renault stuck to its full-year target of an operating margin of 2.5 percent but raised the expected impact of higher raw materials costs to 350 million euros from 250 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault keeps margin target despite higher costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642