(Adds details) PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is sticking to its 4.5 percent operating margin target for 2008, despite a weaker dollar and pound and above-forecast price rises for raw materials, chief executive Carlos Ghosn said on Tuesday. He told the company's annual general meeting that he was also maintaining the forecast of a 10 percent rise in vehicle sales. He added that he could, however, understand why the financial markets still had doubts about Renault's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault maintains 2008 margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642