(Adds background, details) PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French automaker Renault may sign an agreement in early May to build a factory in Algeria, an industrial source told Reuters on Friday. "In Algeria, the signature on an agreement could come in early May," the source said on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitive nature of the automaker's months-long intermittent talks with the Algerian government. Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn had confirmed the ongoing discussions on Feb. 9 on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault may sign Algeria factory deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.