* Scrapping scheme introduced in March boosted April sales * Renault sees total mkt at 1.7 mln units in 2010 * Previous forecast was for 1.6 mln units (Adds background, quotes from conference) PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is more optimistic about the Russian car market as government scrapping schemes introduced to combat a deep downturn have started to help demand, a senior executive said on Monday. The Russian market as a whole could reach around 1.7 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault more optimistic on Russian market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.