(Adds background) TOGLIATTI, Russia, April 4 (Reuters) - The sale of a controlling stake in Russia's largest carmaker AvtoVAZ to Renault-Nissan will be postponed until at least the end of April, said the head of Russian Technologies, which holds a nearly 30 percent stake in AvtoVAZ. "In the end of the month I'm planning to visit Paris to meet (Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos) Ghosn and decide," Russian Technologies' Sergei Chemezov told reporters. Renault bought a 25 percent stake for $1 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault-Nissan to finalise AvtoVAZ deal after end-April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642