* Renault will go to China, but not in next 2-3 years * Nissan to sell 950,000 cars in China this year * Global auto crisis is over - Renault-Nissan CEO (Adds details from CEO interview) PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Renault and alliance partner Nissan Motor are interested in closer ties with U.S. automaker General Motors [GM.UL], Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of Renault and Nissan, told Le Monde newspaper. Speaking ahead of the Paris Auto Show, which opens to the media on Thursday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault-Nissan open to closer GM ties-CEO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642