* Partners want 1.5 bln euro FCF contribution from synergies * Engines, production, logistics to contribute * share up 3 pct at opening (Adds detail) PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault and its Japanese partner Nissan Motor Co are stepping up synergies in a bid to boost the benefits of their alliance as a crisis batters the automotive industry worldwide. The companies said on Friday they would seek a joint contribution to their free cash flows of 1.5 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault, Nissan seek cash boost from cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.