(adds details) PARIS, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Renault and Nissan have signed a memorandum of understanding with the government of India's Tamil Nadu for the development of an automotive facility, the companies said on Friday. The deal is a 50:50 joint venture between the state and the two companies, which are committed to investing 780 million euros for an installed capacity of 400,000 vehicles a year within seven years, the statement said. Production at the integrated greenfield automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault, Nissan sign MOU in India for car facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.