(Adds background) MOSCOW, Feb 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault will pay over $1 billion for a stake of 25 percent plus one share in Russia's largest carmaker AvtoVAZ , a senior AvtoVAZ source told Reuters on Friday. "It will be over $1 billion, that is for sure," he said. The comment came a few minutes before the official signing of a deal between the French and Russian firms -- one of the largest investments by a French company in Russia following last year's landmark deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault to pay over $1 bln for quarter of AvtoVAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.