(Adds Renault statement paragraph 4) JAKARTA, June 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault plans to set up an Indonesian base to produce its van model with an annual capacity of 150,000 to 200,000 vehicles, a newspaper reported on Tuesday. Bisnis Indonesia quoted Muhammad Lutfi, the head of Indonesia's investment board, as saying Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn had asked the government to provide the company with a list of incentives for the investment. "He (Ghosn) plans to sign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault plans to set up plant in Indonesia - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.