* Says French factories could make 80,000 extra vehicles/yr * Renault proposes pay freeze for 2013 (Adds detail, background) PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault told unions it could produce an extra 80,000 vehicles a year at its domestic factories for partners Nissan or Daimler if workers agreed to a new labour deal. That would represent 15 percent of 2012 French production for the automaker, which is pushing workers to accept a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault pledges extra production for labour deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.