* Q3 sales 8.102 bln euros, down 11.3 pct y/y * Confirms FY positive free cashflow target * Shares closed up 3.49 pct before sales published (Adds details from statement, background) PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Renault said positive trends carried over into the third quarter from the second and sales declined less sharply than earlier in the year. The French carmaker said it would increase production by more than 50 percent in the fourth quarter, compared with the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault to up Q4 production more than 50 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.