(Adds analyst comment, share details) By Jean-Michel Belot and Noah Barkin PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault SA on Thursday raised its operating margin target for the full year as it reported a sharp rise in first half core profits thanks to cost cuts and an improving performance in Europe. On the strength of first half results, Europe's fourth largest carmaker said it was aiming for an operating margin of two percent this year. Previously, the company had said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault raises margin target, H1 core profit up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642