TOKYO, Oct 23 (Reuters) - French auto maker Renault SA will do its part in a rescue plan for embattled Nissan Diesel , returning 5.625 percent of Nissan Diesel's shares for free, the Japanese truck maker said on Thursday. Nissan Diesel, which last month received a 106 billion yen ($973 million) bail-out from its banks and other major shareholder Nissan Motor Co , said it planned to cancel the stock after a board meeting on November 27. The truck maker has been struggling under a mountain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault returns some Nissan Diesel shares for free" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642