(Adds details, background) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, April 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said its sales in the first quarter dipped 2.9 percent as funky new models failed to offset skidding demand for new cars in western Europe. Europe's fourth largest auto firm said sales in the first three months of the year fell to 9.015 billion euros ($9.92 billion) from 9.285 a year ago. Renault also said its Japanese partner Nissan , which crowned a radical revamp with figures showing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault sales dip as market gloom bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.