(Updates with CEO quotes and more details) SEOUL, March 22 (Reuters) - Renault Samsung Motors Inc., the South Korean unit of French carmaker Renault SA , said on Tuesday it was targeting 2005 sales of 105,000 vehicles, up 23.3 percent from 2004, driven by booming sales of new models. Hit by stagnant domestic demand, sales at Renault Samsung, South Korea's smallest automaker, tumbled 23.6 percent to 85,098 units worth 1.35 trillion won ($1.35 billion) in 2004. But the launch of Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault Samsung targets '05 sales of 105,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642