* Says cannot discuss its May sales before early June * Shares up 1.1 percent, outperforming sector (Adds Renault comment) PARIS, May 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said the French car market overall remained on a downward trend in May but it would not comment on a report its own sales were down 35 percent. "We cannot communicate on May data before early June ... The market for May in France seems down," a spokesman said on Friday, adding the downturn was partly due to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault says French car market seen down in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.