(Adds details from industry source) PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault said on Monday it had signed a deal with German harvesting machinery maker Claas under which the German group will take a 51 percent stake in Renault Agriculture. Renault will in the short term retain a 49 percent interest in the tractor making unit, with Claas increasing its stake to 80 percent "in the longer term" Renault said. No financial details were given. An industry source said that, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault says sells Agriculture stake to Claas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642