* Renault has decided to exit Volvo, timing unclear - banker * Renault shares up 2.8 pct, Volvo up 0.2 pct (Adds banker, analyst comments) PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Renault repeated that it did not plan to sell shares in Volvo , the world's second-biggest truckmaker, after traders said market talk of a sale was driving the French carmaker's shares higher on Thursday. One banker told Reuters that Renault, Volvo's biggest shareholder, had decided to exit the Swedish truckmaker but it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault says Volvo stake sale not on agenda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642