* 2010 sales up 15.6 pct to 38.97 bln eur ($53.08 bln) * Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S estimate 37.7 bln eur * Says beats free cash flow target (Adds detail, analyst comment) PARIS, Jan 31 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault estimated that its group operating margin reached 2.8 percent last year as sales rose 15.6 percent and said it beat its target for free cash flow. The carmaker, which has been embroiled in an industrial espionage scandal, said earlier this month it sold a record 2.63 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault sees 2.8 pct operating margin for 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.