* Sees global market exceeding 100 mln units by 2020 * COO says no decision yet on India plans * COO confirms leak risk found in Twizy brake system (Adds details, Tavares comments, background) VERSAILLES, France, Nov 20 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault expects the global auto market to expand by close to 30 percent by 2020 despite current stagnation in Europe, its No. 2 executive said on Tuesday. Like other carmakers facing a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault sees global market growth, pursues India plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.