(Adds details, background) MOSCOW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault will sign an agreement to buy 25 percent of Russia's biggest automaker AvtoVAZ on Friday in Moscow, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. "The signing will be on Feb. 29. This will be the final decision on the blocking stake," the source told Reuters. Renault said late last year it would buy a quarter of Russia's biggest auto maker, aiming to revive the faded Lada brand and strengthen its hold on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault set to buy into Russia's Avtovaz - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.