(Adds further comment, updates shares) PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Renault surged over five percent on Friday after the French carmaker unveiled robust first half profit figures and raised its operating margin target for 2002. At 1046 GMT, Renault stock was up 5.3 percent at 42.09 euros, outperforming the DJ Stoxx European autos stoxx index , which was down 2.08 percent. "Renault's surprisingly robust core first half results provide further support," said Merrill Lynch in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault shares speed higher on H1 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642