(Adds details) TEHRAN, May 24 (Reuters) - France's Renault has signed a deal with Iran to build its no-frills Logan (L90) car in the Islamic Republic, a Reuters reporter at the signing ceremony said on Wednesday. Iranian analysts have speculated that Renault's investment could total $2 billion. French analysts say the investment would be several hundreds of millions of euros in the initial stage, while Renault has said it has only invested 70 million euros ($89.8 million) so far. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault signs deal to build Logan L90 in Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.