* H1 sales rise 23.1 pct like-for-like to 19.668 bln eur * H1 recurring operating profit 780 mln eur, 4 pct of sales * Sticks to free cash flow target in uncertain environment (Adds details from statement) BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT, France, July 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said it was sticking to its target of generating free cash flow in full-year 2010 after swinging back to first-half profit. European carmakers, cheered by signs that underlying demand was coming back as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault sticks to cash flow goal after H1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642