(Adds Ghosn interview, details from newspaper on new models) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - A new strategy to be unveiled by French carmaker Renault next month will include a heavy emphasis on new models, Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn told a French radio station on Friday. Speaking from the Swiss ski resort of Davos where he was attending the World Economic Forum, Ghosn told BFM radio that the plan he would present on Feb. 9 would have a "very strong product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault strategy plan to emphasise new models-Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642