(Recasts with Ghosn comments, more details) By Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Nov 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault unveiled plans on Thursday to expand its South Korean unit, including a rapid increase in exports from next year and developing a sport utility vehicle by late 2007. Renault President Carlos Ghosn, also the head of the French firm's Japanese alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. , told a news conference Renault Samsung Motors Inc. (RSM) aimed to sell 30,000 units of its small-sized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault unveils growth plans for South Korean unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642