DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Major U.S. auto rental operators said on Wednesday they are removing from their rental fleets all Toyota Motor Corp vehicles affected by a massive safety recall. Enterprise Holdings, the largest U.S. rental operator, said it will keep the eight Toyota vehicle models subject to a safety recall due to faulty accelerator pedals out of its North American rental fleet until the situation is resolved. The affected vehicles represent about 4 percent of the fleet of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rental operators remove Toyota cars from fleet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.