(Adds details) May 30 (Reuters) - ABN AMRO initiated coverage of six European automobile companies and said the industry looks notably healthier than in the past. The brokerage said it began coverage of Fiat and PSA Peugeot Citroen , both with a "buy" rating. It initiated coverage of DaimlerChrysler AG and Volkswagen AG with "hold," and BMW and Renault with "sell." Fiat and PSA are restructuring stories where there is greater opportunity than the market is pricing in, the brokerage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-ABN AMRO initiates 6 European auto cos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642