(Adds details) Jan 31 (Reuters) - Robert W. Baird & Co. said it lowered its ratings on auto parts suppliers Autoliv , American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. and Modine Manufacturing Co. to "underperform" from "neutral," based primarily on valuation. The brokerage, in a research note, said the rich valuation on Sweden's Autoliv, the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, seems to more than discount the acceleration in earnings growth expected during 2007. Baird ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Baird downgrades 3 auto parts makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642