(Adds details) May 28 (Reuters) - BB&T Capital Markets raised its rating on Midas Inc , which provides automotive repair and maintenance services, to "buy" from "hold," based on valuation. "Current valuation levels afford an attractive entry point, in our opinion," analyst Anthony Cristello said in a note to clients. The valuation is based on free cash flow rather than on improvement in fundamentals, he added. Cristello initiated a $20 price target on the stock. "We expect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-BB&T raises Midas to buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642