(Adds details) Feb 21 (Reuters) - Banc of America Securities on Tuesday said it has chosen Johnson Controls Inc. over Tenneco Inc. as its top pick for the auto sector. The brokerage firm, in a research note, said while Tenneco shares have performed well, the market was too negative on Johnson. Banc of America said it also liked Harman International Industries Inc. , Toyota Motor Corp. and BorgWarner Inc. . The brokerage said its least favorite stock remains General Motors Corp. due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-BofA says Johnson Controls is top pick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642