(Adds details) May 27 (Reuters) - Citigroup downgraded General Motors to "hold" from "buy," citing reduced earnings power and cash-burn risks of the stock, while it upgraded American Axle & Manufacturing to "buy" and revised its price targets for many stocks in the sector. The brokerage said auto fundamentals are poised to deteriorate beyond 2008 despite emerging market successes and domestic restructuring, as credit constraints persisted and energy and commodity prices surged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Citi downgrades GM, raises American Axle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.