(Adds details) Dec 19 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse downgraded the auto and auto components sector to "underweight" from "market weight". The brokerage said it was concerned U.S. light vehicle sales would fall about 3 percent in 2007 and the decline in demand would drive a cut of about 1.4 percent in North American light vehicle production, including a drop of about 5 percent at the big three auto makers. Credit Suisse said as part of the projected 5 percent decline in big three output, it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Credit Suisse cuts auto sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.