(Changes source, adds details, share movement) Aug 21 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse on Monday lowered its rating on the automotive sector and Ford Motor Co. after the second-largest U.S. automaker said it would cut fourth-quarter production to its lowest level in 25 years. The brokerage cut the automotive sector to "market weight" from "overweight" and Ford to "underperform" from "neutral", but left its price target on Ford's stock unchanged at $6. In a research note, Credit Suisse said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Credit Suisse cuts auto sector, Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.