(Adds details from report from paragraph 2) MILAN, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Exane BNP Paribas has upgraded its rating on shares in Italian automaker Fiat to "outperform" from "neutral", raising its target price for the stock to 10 euros per share from 7.1 euros, it said in a report published on Friday. "A recent visit to Fiat provided answers to several of our previous concerns. Moreover, a new phase of reorganisation seems likely to begin in the next few months," the bank said. "Material ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Exane BNP Paribas upgrades Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642