(adds analyst comment, updates share price) LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs on Tuesday added BMW AG to its "recommended list" of top stock picks, saying concerns about the impact of a stronger euro on BMW were overdone. By 1037 GMT, shares in BMW had surged six percent to 40.25 euros. Goldman raised its rating on the German luxury carmaker to "recommended list" from "market outperform" and set a 50 euros share price target. "Cautious hedging mean BMW's earnings have not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Goldman adds BMW to top picks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.