(Adds details) Sept 21 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs upgraded the European automobile sector to "attractive" from "neutral," saying the sector performed robustly in the recent market correction and delivered restructuring, despite the market's initial skepticism. The brokerage said its European Portfolio Strategy Team also upgraded its view on the autos sector to "overweight" from "neutral." The team believes the restructuring that took place in the sector will continue to be reflected in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Goldman upgrades European auto sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.