(Recasts, adds details) Aug 25 (Reuters) - HVB on Friday warned of further downward revisions for corporate earnings in the eurozone for the third-quarter as growth expectations flag. In a research note, the brokerage said with the latest data released by Mannheim-based think tank ZEW, and the Munich-based Ifo's business climate index, growth expectations are already slightly below the average of the last 10 years. "Since a further deterioration is predictable, given waning impulses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-HVB sees cuts in eurozone Q3 EPS views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.