(Adds details) Nov 26 (Reuters) - ING downgraded the European autos, industrial goods and services, insurance and technology sectors while it upgraded the European food and beverages, healthcare, and personal and household goods sectors. Sectors with the most "over-optimistic" estimates are autos and technology followed by financial services, media and retail, ING said in a note to clients. "Banks have been the biggest drag on market performance over the last three months, followed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-ING cuts European autos, ups healthcare" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642