Aug 25 (Reuters) - J.P. Morgan Securities began coverage of Harman International Industries Inc with an "overweight" rating, and said the audio products company has notable operational restructuring and topline potential. "With relatively new management, global auto production having likely troughed and well-defined medium-term growth opportunities, the stage seems set for a major turnaround over the next two years," analyst Himanshu Patel wrote in a note to clients. The company has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-JP Morgan starts Harman with overweight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642