Sept 30 (Reuters) - KeyBanc Capital Markets downgraded FreightCar America Inc to "hold" from "buy" on valuation and said earnings will not rebound until coal car orders return. The brokerage said FreightCar America, which specializes in coal-carrying railcars, would be hit by "political headwinds against coal power generation." "Until we see some resolution on the current climate bill or a carbon tax, we believe investment in coal cars is likely to remain muted," analyst Steve Barger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-KeyBanc cuts FreightCar America to hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642