(Recasts, adds details) Sept 29 (Reuters) - KeyBanc Capital Markets upgraded auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc to "buy" from "hold," saying robust demand for the company's products will drive revenue and margins, resulting in double-digit earnings growth. Revenue growth should be driven primarily by new business and operating margin should rise due to restructuring of the company's drivetrain business, the brokerage said. The company had earlier said it plans to cut 1,000 jobs, or 16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Keybanc raises BorgWarner to buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.