(Adds details of upgrade in paragraph 2) LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers said on Wednesday it had upgraded Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen to "buy" from "market perform", keeping its price target at 62 euros. Lehman brothers said it thought new models would drive an upturn in sales sooner than the market consensus anticipated, and that the management's cut in the 2002 target had allowed the company to focus on 2003. Volkswagen shares climbed 3.11 percent to 48.41 euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Lehman upgrades Volkswagen to "buy"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.