(Adds details) June 23 (Reuters) - Merrill Lynch on Friday upgraded its rating on auto parts companies Magna International Inc. and Group 1 Automotive Inc. to "buy" from "neutral". It also raised its rating on Lear Corp. to "neutral" from "sell". Merrill said the upgrade of Magna was based on the stock's good risk-reward at current levels. It set a $86 price objective on Magna. On Group 1, Merrill said the upgrade follows the company's accretive convertible senior notes transaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Merrill upgrades Magna, Group 1, Lear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.