(Updates with details) TOKYO, Aug 6 (Reuters) - Nikko Citigroup raised its rating on Toyota Motor Corp on Wednesday, saying it had a positive impression after Japan's biggest auto maker reported quarterly earnings the day before and upped its half-year profit forecast. The brokerage raised its rating on Toyota to "1H" (outperform/high risk) from "2H" (in-line, high risk), and boosted its target price on the stock to 4,100 yen from 3,700 yen. On Tuesday, Toyota said its April-June group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Nikko Citigroup ups Toyota to 1H from 2H" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642