(Adds reasons and price targets, rewrites throughout) BANGALORE, May 31 (Reuters) - Prudential Equity Group on Tuesday upgraded German-American carmaker DaimlerChrysler AG to "neutral weight" from "underweight," saying it saw a brighter 2006 for the company's Mercedes-Benz brand. Prudential also raised its industry rating on the autos, auto parts and auto dealers sectors to "neutral" from "unfavorable." The brokerage said conditions for these sectors were likely to improve in 2006. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Prudential ups Daimler, auto sectors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642