Feb 21 (Reuters) - VOLKSWAGEN Current Prior Rating Reduce Neutral --Sal Oppenheim downgraded the world's fourth-largest carmaker, after its shares rose sharply on Tuesday on better-than-expected earnings and an impressive 2006 industrial free-cash-flow of 5.6 billion euros. --The brokerage said it believed the market was too bullish on the sustainability of earnings beyond 2008, and was expecting an overly strong free-cash generation. (Reporting by Nitya Rao in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-Sal Oppenheim cuts Volkswagen to reduce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.