(Changes source, adds details) Oct 30 (Reuters)- AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING HOLDINGS INC. Currrent Prior Rating Neutral Buy Price target $20 $19 --UBS said the downgrade followed American Axle's worker buyout offers, which the investment bank had factored into its earlier "buy" rating. --UBS raised its price target to reflect higher 2007 earnings outlook. (Reporting by Rakesh Dubey in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RESEARCH ALERT-UBS cuts American Axle to "neutral"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.