(Adds details) NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - Residential Capital Corp., the residential mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp., increased its three-part debt sale to $4.0 billion from $3.5 billion, with pricing expected later on Tuesday, a source familiar with the sale said. The five-year fixed-rate note sale was increased to $2.5 billion from an initially plan $2.0 billion. The sale will now include $1.0 billion of two-year floating-rate notes, expected to yield 137.5 basis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Residential Capital increases debt sale to $4 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.